Thursday, April 19, 2007

Today there is sunshine

It is looking beautiful out there (maybe a little cool) but Sunshine.
Daddy and I attended the temple yesterday and as usual had a super day. I hope you all know that my half hour of time in the celestial room is in quite prayer for all of my children and grandchildren. I hope you feel that spirit of love within your families.
Each time there I am reminded of the reality of "Families are Forever".
I am also reminded everytime that I am there, that the day will come when " every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is the Christ".
How amazing will that be?
It is a troubled world that we live in, but our hope lies in our testimonies of the truth.
How grateful I am to be called to the work, and to have a testimony of it's divinity. To stand with your father in the capicity of officiating the most sacred of work.
The reality that We are loved by our Father in Heaven and have been entrusted with this responsibility is incredible.
Every week, we get to close out the world for 8 hours and concentrate on the things of eternity. How wonderful!
But to our Father, all is Eternal. Either eternal Joy or Eternal sadness.
My prayer today, is that the experiences of this life will indeed lead all of us closer to Eternal Joy.
Sometimes the daily routine can cloud the possibilities and cause us to stumble and wonder. But Truth is Truth, plain and simple.
And I am grateful for the rain, because it makes the Sun seem brighter.
I am so grateful to have been called to be your Mother and Grandmother. You have taught me many lessons.
I look forward to more.
I love that you are all "going about, doing good".
GO, TEAM!!!!!!!!!
Love Mom

1 comment:

Margo Clift said...

P.S. I know "quiet" is incorrect spelling, but can't quite figure out how to edit it. Oh, Well